Sonntag, 15. August 2010

Tags, Tags, Tags

Hey there :)

Lovely Chris from Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes tagged me with two awards. I really like reading her ramblings and of course, her features such as iSwatch Saturday :)
First, the "A Blog with Substance" Award


Rules for award recipients:


•Thank the person for the award

• Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words.
-Friendships
-Connectivity
-Polishes
-Fun
-Inspiring

• Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

The second one is the Happy 101 Award



1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State 10 things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers.

The 10 things I like are:
1- My family
2- Blogging, I learned so many nice and ass-kicking ladies (and gents) through blogging :)
3-My MP3 Player- I really love hearing my own music while I shop
4- Series- I'm quite addicted to watch and find new ones (My list is long- just a few ongoing ones: True Blood, Bones, Chuck, Desperate Housewives,......)
5- Reading Blogs- tough I don't always comment, I really enjoy discovering and reading the blogs on my dashboard
6- holidays- there's plenty when you're a student ^^
7- getting mail (email, nail mail,...)
8- baking- even tough I don't bake as often as I want to, I enjoy baking more than cooking
9- nail polish (duh)
10- travelling, I love everything about it- from day-trips to long vacations or maybe even one day a trip around the world.

I tag

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen