Dienstag, 10. August 2010

Nailene Nails Review

Hey there :)

So today I've got a review for you. I got a few Nailene Glue on Nails and some Nail stickers to review. There were two packages (for fingernails), one with nail art and one with a plain french mani. All sets of false nails came with a little two side file/buffer. The "So Natural" package even came with a little rosewood stick and nail glue inside the box. I found this tutorial/guide over at Deez Nails really helpful. even tough she used the paintable tips, it helped me a lot with the application and the removal.

First, the ones with nail art from their Nail Studio Line in Pretty
I really like them and the application was easy peasy. The flowers are amazing and I wouldn't know where to begin if I had to free-handpaint them. The brush they've included has a light pink tint and dried fairly quickly. Another thing I liked was this little thing which prevents dripping- this pic will show you what I mean:
 Now, the ones from their So Natural Line. Like the other ones, easy application, no problems at all.

Overall, I really like them, but the removal was the hardest. It took even longer than applying them- even with the scrubby-tub and lots and lots of acetone.


The products in this post were sent to me to review.  However, it didn't affect my opinion obout the product. Please visit my Disclosure Policy for more details

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen