Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010

Isadora Crackle Polishes- FINALLY

Hey there :)

I saw this post at Negglelakkmani a few days ago and was so excited that a European company, Isadora decided to release Crackle polishes. I wrote Isadora through their "Contact us"- email adress and got the response that they'll be available next week :D. I really feel like a happy camper and do I have to say what I'll be doing first thing on Monday morning? ^^
There'll be six colors, black, yellow, white, green, pink and blue.

So, if you'll see a crazy woman at 9am on Monday morning, it'll probably be me ;)

Edit: I saw a blogpost with swatches, click here.
It also seems that Austria seems to get the Isadora Limited Editions one month after they've released them in Germany :(

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen