Dienstag, 27. April 2010

Nubar Violet Sparkle

Hey there :)

This is the last polish Karl from petras nail store sent me to review and I want to thank them again for considering me to try them out :D.
Violet Sparkle- from their current Sparkle Collection and it looked really great on all the swatches I've seen. It is a medium-toned purple/eggplant colored glitter with lighter, magenta-ish glitter in a clear base. It looks really exciting in the bottle and I was eager to try it out. And now I did and wow I love it, the only downside is that it took 3 fairly thick coats to get it opaque. I love it that it gets a depth in lower lights because then you can see the magenta-ish glitter poping out and doing a "who's got the most bling-contest" on their own ^^.
The drying time was ok- not really fast, not really slow (considering 3 coats).

Now to the pictures: They all show 3 coats of Violet Sparkle, 2 coats Nubar Diamont and 1 coat basecoat.

(There are polish in this post who were sent to me to review, however it didn't affect my oppinion, see my disclosure policy at the bottom for more information about it)

4 Kommentare:

  1. That is such a vibrant purple!! It's very beautiful on you :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What a fabulous color. I didn't know Nubar carried it and I'm now adding it to my Nubar list of must haves. Thank you for posting it.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. @ Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes:
    Yes, it is a great color :)

    AntwortenLöschen