Donnerstag, 29. April 2010

Nubar Violet Spakle Part 2, a matching purse and background music (pic heavy)

Hey there :)

Violet sparkle wore like iron to me (the 4th day and no/almost invisible tipwear, only the "growing" out line near the cuticles)- their Diamont topcoat is really awesome considering all the layers I used and the two additional two coats of diamont.
I've already showed you some swatches of Violet Sparkle and went shopping today and found a matching purse at Claire's to go with- yes, you can say that they are dupes/duplicates (is there another word for it? if yes, drop it in the comments) in colour. And the best thing was: they had a -15% off everything (well, almost everything- they didn't counted the clearance things). Anyway- they also had a black version of the purse and I couldn't choose which one to buy so I bought both ^^. The black one reminded me of a Franken I made quite a while ago- which reminds me to wear my frankens more often, but that's another story.

Let's move on to the pictures:
See? a perfect match ^^
I also played a bit with the light-settings of my camera and those are the results:
See how blingy the black one is? :D
If you click on the pic you can see the light-blue glitter
And here one where you can see the magenta glitter in the purple purse.

That's the first time I've bought something polish-related and I'm really happy with both purses and can't wait to find/buy other things which are polish-related where it's not expected to.

If you've made it till here you've probably wondered why I've written backround music in the topic title: while I' writing this post I was listening to Invincible by Muse and thought to share it with you because I simply love the band and can't wait for them to come to Austria :). (It's one of their more romatic, pop songs and better skip it if you'd like but I love the video which reminds me a lot of  the ride "It's a small World" in Disney Land)


6 Kommentare:

  1. Wow!!! Your mani matches. Beautiful on you. Hey, don't blame you for buying both purses. They are just too beautiful to pass!! And of course they match nail polish. lol!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really enjoyed the polish and purses with color of polishes :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. rmcandlelight:
    thank you :D
    i love that both things are matching, need to dig out my franken to make a post about it ^^

    cah_nossovicio:
    thank you :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love both the polish and the purses :-))) Glitter purples are my weakness....lol

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I wouldn't have been able to resist buying those purses if I'd seen them!

    AntwortenLöschen