Freitag, 26. März 2010

Swap goodies& little holiday haul (pic heavy)

Hey :)

Here are the haul pics and swap goodies that I've promised you a few posts before. First, the swap goodies. I've arranged quite some swaps before I went to vacation and they all arrived when I came back- boy, it was like my birthday and christmas were on the same day :D


3 swaps over MUA, Peackock feathers is so stunning in person :D

And the other swap (by far the biggest package of goodies I've ever received: a swap with Brooke from Getcha Nails Did ! She sended along so many extras and so many sweets ( all already eaten ^^)



can you see the reflected holographic-shine of the 3 polishes on the floor? I love this effect...

Thank you so much Brooke for swapping, I love all the goodies you sent me.

And last but not least, the polishes I picked up when I was on vacation. I've never seen those little bottles of Revlon before. There are also two Vov polishes- it seems to be a Korean brand 'cause the label is written in Korean. And there was also an unnamed Mei-Linda polish, never heard of this brand before and it's actually a really dark purple jelly but my camera picked it up wrong.





Oh and i went shopping today and may found an dupe of the infamous Nfu.oh No.51 :D

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen